We can access the cPanel of our website in any of the following methods.
- Type-in https://IP-of-your-domain:2083 in the address bar of your favorite internet browser. You can also try accessing it by type-in http://IP-of-your-domain:2082 for non-secure connections.
- Once your domain is propagated globally, you will be able to access the cPanel by replacing the IP address in the link with your domain name.
Example : <strong>https://your-domain.com:2083</strong>
- This method is also possible once the domain is propagated completely as said before. Accessing your cPanel will be like the example shown below.
Once you got the cPanel interface, do the following to login.
- Enter your cPanel username into the Username field.
- Enter your password into the Password field.
- Click Log in.
That will be it guys 🙂 🙂