Advantages of AngularJS
- AngularJS provides capability to create Single Page Application in a very clean and maintainable way.
- AngularJS provides data binding capability to HTML thus giving user a rich and responsive experience
- AngularJS code is unit testable.
- AngularJS uses dependency injection and make use of separation of concerns.
- AngularJS provides reusable components.
- With AngularJS, developer write less code and get more functionality.
- On top of everything, AngularJS applications can run on all major browsers and smart phones including Android and iOS based phones/tablets.
Disadvantages of AngulaJS
Though AngularJS comes with lots of plus points but same time we should consider the following points: