Hi, sometimes when we try to get into the cPanel, we get a message in our browser saying “Invalid License”, the reason is that the cPanel license might be expired, there is nothing to worry in this. You can update the license by following the steps mentioned below.
- You may have to check the validity of the license at http://verify.cpanel.net.
If it is valid, then do the following operations.
- Login to the server via ssh.
- Make sure that port 80 is open to contact cPanel license server and your server’s hostname is a FQDN (Fully Qualified Domain Name).
- Stop the firewall running in the server and run the below command on the server.
It can update the license and probably fix the issue.
Now you are again into the business, explore and have success 🙂
- Load Average on Linux and Unix-like Systems Explained - May 16, 2020
- How to Install Webmin on CentOS/RHEL 7/6/5 – Linux - May 16, 2020
- List addon domains, parked domains and sub domains via command line – cPanel - May 13, 2020